Historic luminaire THL-203 "Baden-Baden"
Successful example of the improvement of an old gas luminaire with the latest energy-saving technology.
There by, this luminaire opens up numerous application possibilities both, in the public as well as in the private sector.
The application can be carried out in conjunction with our historical iron candelabra, but also on steel poles.
· Graycast, braceless, with 2 spacer tubes
· Aluminum sheet, painted
· Aluminium, white powder coated
· Crystal glass, 4 mm thick (opal glass with extra charge)
· RAL color of your choice
· 1xE26 ES
· 2xE26 ES
· all electric parts with VDE mark
· IP 23
· SK I, SK II available on request
· Forged plaitbow, ø 64 mm, other measures possible through adapters
Historic luminaire THL-203 on candelabra THK-670/670-A